Direct Mail Services
If you are not tapping direct mail as a way to generate leads, promote special offers and discounts, drive traffic to your website, reach out to your customers, and introduce new products and services, you’re missing out on a powerful marketing strategy. You can remedy that by partnering with a full service direct mail company that has the experience and resources to help you meet your marketing objectives. With Print & Mail 4U as your direct mail partner, you can count on a well-planned strategy, solid marketing offer, and flawless execution. Our company has a strong record of helping different companies across multiple industries.
Making Mailing Projects Easy
Print & Mail 4U’s direct mail services include the following:
- Ink Jet Addressing : Using our excellent inkjet addressing system, we can directly print addresses and delivery-point bar codes on your mail pieces. Choose from a variety of different fonts and upon request, we can print addresses at 600 dpi. Just provide us your address files via e-mail/memory card.
- Tabbing : Tabs or wafer seals are not required on flats but may be necessary for double postcards, self-mailers, and booklets. We also offer spot gluing for open edges of the mail pieces to complement our tabbing/wafer-sealing capabilities.
- Polybagging : For clients who want the versatility offered by polybagged mailings, Print & Mail 4U provide polybagging capabilities. Move your printed pieces including ads with free samples, periodicals, brochures, subscription offers, and more with this unique direct mail service.
- Personalization : One of the magic words in direct marketing, personalization can nudge your target audience to read what you have to say in your direct mail piece. We can provide you with different personalization options such as including a specific customer’s name in the letter portion and printing said customer’s name in the art area on the actual letter or postcard.
- List Services : No need for list vendors, we can provide you with a customized direct marketing list. Our in-house list brokers can listen to you, while you outline your objective, timeline, and budget. They will then help you research the best lists for your specific needs.
- Direct Mail Marketing : Let us help you get your message across to your target customers. Send your brochures, catalogues, circulars and free trial CDs, and application forms to business offices and private residences – all at minimal expense.
- Direct Mail Advertising: We have been using direct mail, direct marketing, direct mail marketing and direct mail advertising interchangeably but no matter which term we use, we can guarantee you one immutable thing: successful direct mail campaigns that give clients their desired results.